DiSanto & DiSanto, PLC Employment Immigration
member since: February 2012

DiSanto & DiSanto, PLC


Employment Immigration

We assist individuals, businesses owners, and human resources departments in complying with United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and Department of Labor (DOL)
regulations.Our firm's clients include a broad range of industries and sectors including local government, various engineering fields, software, IT consulting, health care, biotechnology, colleges,
architecture, financial services, publishing, manufacturing, construction, food services, produce
companies, and transportation.

We also work to obtain employment visas and green cards for individuals in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Small Businesses, corporations, and individuals rely on DiSanto & DiSanto, PLC
for assistance with seeking temporary and permanent employment visa

Visas include

B-1 Visitor Visas: The B-1 (Business Visitor) visa is available to visitors coming to the U.S. temporarily for business. Nationals of certain countries may be eligible under the Visa Waiver
Program to visit the U.S. for up to 90 days without obtaining a visa.
E-1/E-2 Treaty Trader and Investor Visas: Investors and traders and their employees may receive
visas to carry on their businesses in the U.S. if their home country has a commercial treaty with the
US conferring visa eligibility.
H-1B Specialty Occupation Visas: Professional workers with at least a bachelor's
degree/equivalent work experience may be eligible for a non-immigrant visa if their employers can
demonstrate that they are to be paid at least the prevailing wage for the position.
J-1 and Q-1 Exchange Visitor Visas: Persons coming to the U.S. in an approved exchange
program may be eligible for the J-1 Exchange Visitor's visa. J-1 programs often cover students,
short-term scholars, business trainees, teachers, professors and research scholars, specialists,
international visitors, government visitors, camp counselors and au pairs.
L-1 Intracompany Transfer Visas: L-1 visas are available to executives, managers and
specialized knowledge employees transferring to their employer's U.S. affiliate. Executives and
managers holding L-1 visas may be eligible for permanent residency without the need for a labor
O-1 Extraordinary Ability Worker Visas: The O-1 category is available to foreign nationals with
extraordinary ability. This includes entertainers, athletes, scientists, and businesspersons.
P-1 Artists and Athletes Visas: This category covers athletes, artists and entertainers.
TN Status under the North American Free Trade Agreement: A special category has been set up
for nationals of Canada and Mexico under the provisions of the North American Free Trade
EB-1 Foreign Nationals of Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Professors and Researchers and
Multinational Executives and Managers:
Individuals in this category can petition for permanent
residency without having to go through the time consuming labor certification process.
EB-2 Workers with Advanced Degrees or Exceptional Ability in the Sciences, Arts or Business:
Visa holders in this category normally must have a job offer and the potential employer must
complete the labor certification process. The labor certification involves a testing of the job market
to demonstrate that the potential visa holder is not taking a job away from a U.S. worker. In cases
where an individual can show that his entry is in the national interest, the job offer and labor
certification requirements can be waived.
EB-3 Skilled Workers and Professionals: Visa holders in this category normally must have a job
offer and the potential employer must complete the labor certification process.
I-9 Compliance, Audits, Consulting

(480) 551-7020
8300 North Hayden, Suite 207
Scottsdale, AZ 85258

Office Hours:
Monday 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Saturday Closed-Closed
Sunday Closed-Closed
Contact our office by email by clicking the button below: